The slim and tall body figure is what all women dream for and wish to have it but very few numbers are blessed with this.
While the slim and trim body is achievable with so many methods of losing weight available in the market. It is not so easy to raise the height after some time period of age.
Thus, it is possible to raise your height even after the puberty by doing some yoga asanas daily.
Below are some of the best grow taller stretches (yoga) to improve your height naturally.
Also Read: Workout Equipment Should You Own at Home
10 Best Grow Taller Stretches (Yoga) to Increase Your Height Naturally
- ‘Surya Namaskar’ or ‘Sun-Salutation’
This pose of yoga has been practiced since earlier times for many reasons and raising height is one of the most common among all of them. This is basically the series of 12 such different asanas or poses which need to be performed for at least twice the day – at sunrise and in the evening – in the following sequence:
- Improves flexibility
- Release Stress,
- Helps in Weight Loss,
- Improves Physical and Mental Strength
- Improved Postures,
- Powerful Digestive, Nervous and Circulatory Systems.
- ‘Hastapadasana’ or ‘Hands to foot position’
If the upper part of the body is smaller than the lower part, then you need to practice this standing bend forward regularly.
It is known to work on each and every section of the body – beginning from the head to the toes. Thus, it helps you improve your height and look makes you look even better.
- Reduction of Fasts from the Belly
- Improves the blood flow to the brain
- Hair loss cure
- Constipation curing
- Center posture
- Improves flexibility and stimulate nervous systems.
- ‘Sukhasana’ or ‘Easy position’
The easy pose is also known as ‘Decent pose’ or ‘pleasant pose’ which is the basic posture of the yoga from which all the other poses are developed.
By practicing this asana daily, you can gain the control to your breathing. It also is useful for toning up the lower back and the hip region that eventually boosts your height by decompressing the cartilage.
- Reduce stress
- Lengthened back muscles and spine
- Flexible knees
- Decrease anxiety
- Unlocked hips
- Opened ankles
- ‘Chakrasana’ or ‘Wheel pose’
This pose is widely helpful in raising heights, no matter what is your age. It includes the bending over in the backward direction such as ‘wheel’ or ‘chakra’.
As a result, the elasticity of the spinal cord raises the lot and the body becomes more flexible. Both of these contribute to height significantly.
- Improvement in digestion
- Cure for thyroid disorders
- Stretched chest and lungs
- Decrease the back pain
- Enhance the reproductive functions
- Power internal organs
- Power core and spine
- ‘Tadasana’ or ‘mountain position’
This pose is one of the easiest yoga postures which you can practice since the early days for raising your height.
It has been discovered that this asana can make the limbs and spinal cord more powerful. It is also helpful in making the whole bod agile, that is really advantageous for growing your height.
- Curing sciatica
- Higher mobility
- Enhance the awareness
- Powers knees and thighs
- Better postures
- Steady breathing or respiration, and firm core.
- ‘Vriksasana’ or ‘tree position’
When it comes to growing taller with yoga practices, the tree pose is recognized as the best option.
Usually, this poses to focus on the leg and calf muscles which plays an essential role in toughening them. And as these muscles become powerful, your chance of growing height also goes up.
- Powerful back
- High balancing
- Unlocked hips
- Enhance the concentration power
- Decrease the back pain
- Improve the postures
- Gives relief to the sciatic pain
- ‘Trikonasana’ or ‘Triangle position’
As per its name, this position provides our body to the shape of a triangle. It is highly advantageous to the shorter people as it raises the height of the body at a rapid speed.
As per the experts, trikonasana must always be practiced in the morning with an empty stomach and eyes must be kept open for maintaining the balance of the body while practicing it.
- Enhance the balance
- Improvement in the kidney functioning
- Indigestion curing
- Decrease blood pressure
- Make powerful hips, back, and limbs,
- Lower the level of stress
- Improve the concentration power, raise the blood circulation in the body.
- ‘Parivrtta Trikonasana’ or ‘revoluted triangle pose’
It is just the opposite of the previous position in which your body gets the shape of an inverted triangle.
This yoga pose offers strength to the back as well as the lower the back of the body and makes the balancing capacity better. This results in increased height.
- Improvement in respiration
- Stimulated abdominal organs
- Curing digestive systems
- Helps you the power and stretched spine, legs, hips, and hamstring
- ‘Adho Mukha Svanasana’ or ‘Downward-facing pose of dog’
This asana is also known as the simple ‘pose of dog’. It does not only stretches out the muscles in the body and makes them powerful but also helps in boosting the blood circulation throughout the body.
Thus, you can expect the recognized change in your height.
- Calm your brain
- Lower the depression
- Relief the symptoms of menopause stretched calves, hands, shoulders, and hamstrings,
- Prevention from osteoporosis.
- ‘Bidalasana’ or ‘pose of cat’
Similar to the pose of the dog, you can also practice the cat position to get an enviable height.
While practicing the asana, the spinal cord completes the extension in both forward as well as backward directions.
It facilitates the expansion of every single disc of cartilage present in the spinal column, which raises the height ultimately.
- Greater emotional and physical balance
- Calm Mind
- Reduce the stress level
- Increased coordination
- Stretched back, hips, and abdomen,
- Powers spine and neck
- Better postures, and stimulated abdominal organs.
These are some of the best grow taller stretches (yoga) which helps you improve heigh naturally without any side effects